Thursday, January 12, 2012

Near Life Experiences.

So today I almost died. I flipped over in a Dodge Durango at a decent speed and landed on the top pretty hard. I walked away from it. I felt ok after. I felt happy.
I had a near life experience. If you've seen Fight Club, you know the reference. I'm happy I'm alive. I really am. I hurt my knee, ribs, back, and chest. I'm about to go to the hospital for them. I am alive.
I am alive.
I didn't die.
I'm not in desperate need of emergency care.
I am alive.
I haven't said that in a while. I used to list off positive things in my life every day. It was an effort to stay positive. I guess I got away from that.
I am alive.
Today has been one of the best days I've had in a long time. It really has. No sarcasm. It has been an amazing day.
I am alive.
Also, I realized people care about me. I have gotten tons of texts asking if I'm ok and wishing me better health. It means a lot to me.
Today I realized I am alive and loved.
I am alive and loved.
Thanks.
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment