Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Giving in

I give in. To a lot of things. I give in to the urge to be angry. I give in and hold grudges. I give in to the temptation to spend my money when I shouldn't. I give in to playing video games obsessively. I give in to the urge to eat when I'm not hungry. I give in to being lazy.
I'm human. Sometimes, I can't resist not being perfect. It's hard to not give in. Everything around us tells us it's ok.TV shows, movies, music, all of those conspire together to make it easier for us to not be strong.
You are stronger than you think you are. You don't need the negativity offered by society in your life. Alcohol isn't necessary to have a fun party. You don't need sex to have a good relationship before marriage. Drugs aren't the best way to make life bearable.
Just think about it.
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment