Sunday, January 29, 2012

All the Same

I work hard. I really do. I work hard at everything. I'm hard on myself because nobody else will be. I push myself to be good, I push myself to treat people like they deserve. I push myself to love everyone and make everyone around me feel special. I really do.
I give. I give everything I possibly can. But things seem to turn out the same no matter what I try. I show the people I care about that I care the best that I can. I really do. But it seems that no matter what I do, I get treated the same. It doesn't matter if I show someone that I love them, or I just ignore them, I always get the same treatment.
It hurts. It's like everyone sees me as this one dimensional person and that I'm not this guy that really is a good person. I get treated the same.
Does it matter how you treat people, or is it all the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment