Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Understand

Yesterday I had someone tell me that they're glad I understand her. She has been having a rough time lately. When she said this, I replied that I care enough to understand.
I've realized that I don't understand a lot of people around me. I also realized that I haven't cared. I don't care to know and understand the people around me.
A great realization to have about yourself, right?
I don't like this about myself. I know a lot of things about me need improved. I think caring about those around me is pretty high on the list.
I think this is a widespread problem. How many people do you understand, and care about enough to want to  understand? How many people around you do you not understand? Which number is bigger? These are questions for you to ask yourself.
Thanks.
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment