Monday, November 7, 2011

Assurance

"You need assurance that everything's gonna be fine." "Assurance" Hurt.

This band has inspired a lot of my posts. They have songs that are easily connected to. They strike a chord with me.
The chorus of the song is what hits me in this case. I have been having a rough couple of weeks. I've needed encouraged, hugged, loved, and all the rest. And I'm still kind of down.
But I'm better than I was. Knowing that even last night, a really close friend woke up at 1 am to text me and calm me down really helped. I was so stressed.
We all need assurance. All of us. Whether we notice it or not. When someone tells us that everything will be alright and that we're going to be fine, it helps.
No matter what you're going through, it'll be alright. It gets better. Remember to stay hopeful. Stay positive. Stay strong.
Thanks.
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment