Monday, September 26, 2011

Today

Today is a new day. Agreed? Not the same as yesterday? Today can be a good day. Yesterday my jeep broke down. That jeep is all I really have. I own it. I bought it. But it's broken. It ruined yesterday for me. I was angry with people around me. I was angry at myself for buying something that would break. But, again, today is a new day. Today is a second chance at being happy and positive. This second chance comes for everyone, not just me. All of you can be happier today than you were yesterday. You can be more positive. Instead of having a glass half full, have a glass that's all the way full. Don't let things from the day, week, or even month before drag you down. Be positive. Thanks. Tyler

2 comments:

  1. And, um, Today you got to see ME! That makes today infinitely better than yesterday. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually a low point....

    ReplyDelete