Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Overwhelmed

So I'm overwhelmed. I have a lot of things that I'm managing right now.
I'm hurting because I asked someone I love to stop talking to me so we don't have to suffer being friends after a breakup. I'm almost positive she thinks I hate her. I can't even tell her what's really going on in my head. I wish I hadn't said it. I just wish I could tell her I did it because I love her and don't want to keep hurting her.
I am a student leader in a club now. I have no idea what I'm doing and I don't really have anyone to reach out to for help and support. I look at the other student leaders and they are just as clueless.
I have a lot of more personal things going on. I have until november to move out and I can't find a job. Everyone has happily said no. I guess I understand, but I need to work.
I feel bad. I realized today that I haven't told my dad I love him in years because I couldn't get past my hatred for him. And now I can't. I don't see him. When I see him, I can't say anything.
I hate this feeling. I'm in between stages of my life and I'm so confused. I just wish I knew what to do.
Sorry for the less than upbeat tone. Thanks for reading.
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment