Sunday, September 18, 2011

Determination

So tonight I figured out I am one determined individual. I was able to do 71 situps in two different sets. I was amazed. I figured I would only be able to do 20 at the very most.
This is a huge achievement for me. It made me realize a few things.
1. I am a strong person.
2. I can stay strong.
3. If I want something, I can have it, but only if I work for it.
4. Number four is a secret that I know, and you guys, my readers, don't.
It also made me realize that the future is holding some pretty intense things for me. I get to join a large group of amazing men and women. I get to finish school. I get to keep becoming the strong man I was raised to be.
I found some new pride. I have pride in my physical abilities. I have pride in my emotional strength. I have pride in the people surrounding me and supporting me. They're the ones that are keeping me on track right now to losing my goal of 50 pounds.
It is very possible. I can do it because I am determined. I am devoted to losing this weight so I can say I did it.
So now that my goals are out there, what are some of your goals? I challenge you guys to make a goal. I challenge you to find the determination to stick it out until the end. Finish it. Find that drive. I believe in you.
Thanks.
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment