Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Passive

I've been thinking alot. It's odd though. I'm thinking differently than I used to.
I like it and hate it. i'm realizing alot. I know alot of people who aren't living their lives. They just go through the motions. They walk around staring blankly at things. It makes me sad.
I spent a long time like that. I just didn't care what was happening, because my pain was worse than everything else in the world. Yep, I was and still am selfish. This passive tendency is pretty widespread. And it isn't even a long term thing. Ever have a day where you just go through the motions?
Every day needs to be lived better than the last. I've taken to thinking about how tomorrow will be better than today. It helps to wake up with a smile on your face. It feels good thinking positively. I like it. It gives me a reason to walk around and talk to everyone. To smile at people. To just step out.
In short, life is an active thing. You can't sit back and expect to have things get better. You just can't. You'll end up staying inside your shell, hurting. Live life. Don't do.
Thanks.
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment