Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sleepless

So lately I've been running on about two hours of sleep. I don't know why. I can't seem to relax. It isn't that I'm not tired, or that I'm busy, I just can't sleep. I'm restless.
It's an odd feeling. I think it means my life will change soon. I think something big is about to happen in my life, be it good or bad.
It's hard to not think like that. To think in black in white. A change can only be good or bad. Why can't it be both? There has to be some positive. There has to be something to learn from it.
I'm pretty notorious for being negative. I'm a shameless cynic most of the time. I have issues seeing the good in things. I prefer the bad. I can handle bad things. Good things are harder for me to react to. I get overloaded, I guess you could say.
Recently, I got kicked out of the house. My father and I had a fight, and he told me to leave. I found a place to stay. I have a new home. This happening has made me consider a lot of things though. I believe.  I'll be moving back to Alabama soon for college (or at least I hope). I think I'll also start running more. And work on being a better friend.
So thanks for reading my random thoughts for the night.
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment