Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lonely

I've been feeling lonely these past few weeks. It's odd. I'm not lonely in a personal sense, I'm surrounded by people, but it's almost emotional.
I don't know why. It's a feeling of restlessness. It's a feeling of recklessness. It's hard to explain. The closest feeling is loneliness. I don't know what to do. I feel trapped.
I feel like I'm stuck in a spot. A hole. And I can't seem to get out. I guess the loneliness comes from feeling that nobody can help me out.
This post isn't going to be advice. It's me thinking out loud. Or I guess visually, depending on how literal you want to be. I guess I'm asking for help.
I have had tons of things happen lately. It's been a stressful month to say the very least. I've had a lot of bad happen. I've also had a lot of good. I've learned alot about myself. I've become a slightly better person. I've become better at expressing myself, emotionally, verbally, etc.
I just don't know what this feeling is. I just don't know what to do.
Thanks.
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment