Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Singing

So today, I'm in a singing mood. I get in those. Singing helps me relax, even if I don't hear a difference between my head voice and my chest voice. But that's for another day. Today I've been singing random Lifehouse songs. Lifehouse is one of my favorite bands, and for good reason.
They have a sound to their music that is relaxing. Beyond the sound, their lyrics are amazing. They present a message of hope and peace. They have a way of just putting me in a contemplative mood. They help me refocus.
Sometimes, it's necessary to just refocus your life. We tend to wrap ourselves up in everything. Our stress, our friends' stress, and every problem we can think of. It's a terrible thing. We need to take some time sometimes (yes, I just did that) to just recenter our lives where they need to be centered, be that in our families, in our faith, in ourselves, but we need to recenter.
Just consider it,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment