Friday, April 22, 2011

Little Things

So if you've ever seen Zombieland, you'd know that you need to appreciate the little things. Little things are huge. Today is earth day/good friday. I worked today and had so much fun. Little kids got to learn how to plant flowers in milk cartons and I got to teach them how to do it.
My youngest sister, age nine, came to my work. She seemed upset, but I couldn't get her to tell me about it.I kind of figured it out. She misses me. She rarely, if ever sees me at home. I'm always at school, work, or doing my own thing.
I made a decision today. I got paid today, so I decided to take her out for a nice supper. Sadly, tonight I can't because my father needs the truck. But tomorrow night, I'm going to take her somewhere very nice to eat. A Tyler sis date. It's one of the little things my girlfriend told me she loved when she was younger.
All I'm really saying is a continuation of yesterday. Take the time to build a relationship with the people around you.
A freshman died this morning in a town near mine. It has really hit the community hard. It can happen to anyone. Remember to hold tight to those around you and those you love.
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment