Saturday, December 31, 2011

Girls and the meaning of life.

So tonight I'm sitting here pondering girls, the meaning of life, and how girls think.
It seems to be an exercise in futility. I have gotten nowhere with this.
I thought I had things figured out. I really did. I had it figured out. Knew where everything stood. Knew everything.
Then got a slap in the face. I now know absolutely nothing. I'm in an emotional landmine and I'm surrounded.
I figured something out tonight in the midst of my fuming and musing.
Sometimes, we need to just pause and look around. We have a tendency to trap ourselves in awkward and potentially hurt ourselves and those around us.
Sometimes we need to pay  more attention to how we affect people. Both good and bad. We affect everyone around us. We really do.
So maybe the meaning behind life is that we all are interlinked. Maybe we are. Maybe girls are just connected to us guys differently. Maybe girls think differently to give us something to think about. Who could say?

Thanks.
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment