Monday, May 2, 2011

Something Beautiful

I've realized that lately, I've been ungrateful. I haven't appreciated the life I have been given. It isn't perfect. It sucks sometimes.
Know what though? I wake up every morning to a text from this amazing girl. I wake up alive and breathing. I have a family. I have friends. I'm surrounded by love. I have a life, and I've been wasting it.
I don't think people realize what they have. We focus on the negativity. On the things that hurt. We almost desire to be a victim in our own lives. We ignore the love around us and focus on the pain.
I'm sorry, but love is all that matters. Love is what gets you places. We're called to love each other. We were made out of love. We are nothing without love. We become shells that walk around. We turn into zombies.
So, when you wake up, just think. You're still breathing. You're alive. And there's something beautiful surrounding you. There's love. Thanks,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment