Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy

Today I'm happy. I finished my math final. It was painful, but I did. I also sold back some textbooks and made $160. So big smile on my face. I also don't have to work all weekend because I have no more school. It's such a good day.
These things make me happy, but it's not a permanent happy. I smiled for a little, but now it's just another day again. The money is great, until it gets spent. Then it's disappointing, but what use is it to just save money and never spend it? It's a catch-22. It's a temporary thing. I have more fun and I'm happier when I'm with my girlfriend or hanging out with other friends.
Those things make me smile still. I have so many good memories with friends and none with spending money. None. Money doesn't bring me happiness. It brings stress. It brings decisions that stop me from enjoying life.
Money is cool, but not what I need. I need quality time with friends. I need things that matter. things that will still be here no matter what our government does. I need love.
Thanks,
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment