Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You know that it's always around.

This title has been stuck in my head lately. Kind of weird, and I didn't quite know what to do with it. So, it's my new post for today. It's finals week next week. Sadly, this means tons of studying and stress. I was lucky and both of my English courses had their finals this week. It saves me a load of worrying and study stress.
Stress leads to a lot of bad things. Probably the biggest thing for me is that I can't sleep. When I can't sleep, I can't focus. When I can't focus, I can't study. I can't study, I do badly on the test. See where I'm going. I'm pretty sure I'm not unique on this subject either. This is a widespread issue. It leads to all sorts of bad things.
I'm not saying to forget about what makes you stress. I'm not saying to not study for finals and give up, just so you can sleep. I am saying that if you do take a nap, you'll study a good bit more effectively. If you do get some sleep, you'll feel a little better. You'll be more focused. There's always time for a bit of relaxation. Keep that in mind. I don't exactly know how the title fits, but alright. Thanks,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment