Sunday, May 15, 2011

Family

I saw a post on facebook the other night. It said family doesn't have to be blood. It's the people that are always there for you. The ones that will drop everything to come help you.
This is true. I look on my facebook, and see the list of nearly 20 people I consider family. These people all help me. They are amazing. Without them, I just couldn't deal. They do too much for me.
Alot of people say they are alone. That nobody cares for them. I beg to differ. If they were to go around, ask some people that they know really well, at least one will say they're family. At least one. These are the people you need to hold on to.
My Ma said to me that family is all you'll have at the end of the day. Family sticks with you. As a disclaimer, not all blood relations are always family. Some will abandon you. I have a large number of my family that I don't consider family. But the people who treat you special, the ones who will wake up at three in the morning to text you, those are the ones you need to stick to.
Thanks, and sorry for the big break,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment