Monday, June 6, 2011

The next step

So, just recently, most seniors in the country graduated. Some are going to college. Some are joining the workforce. Some chose military. Some are just going to sit at home doing nothing.
The step from high school is huge. I have a lot of friends that rushed into the plans they made. Alot of these people are regretting it. I graduated early from high school. It was what I had always planned on doing. My high school wouldn't let me walk at graduation or even go to prom because of it.
Consider the consequences of your actions. Think on how they will affect the ones around you, your friends, family, and loved ones. Ask around. Ask people what they think about your plans. They may have some experience.
Really, just don't rush. Don't rush growing up. Childhood is precious, and when you lose it, it's gone forever.
Thanks,
Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment